Wagon Wheel Park, Coppell
8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
AAA Teams Welcome – Must “Play-Up” Age Division
- Format: 3-Game Guarantee; 2 Pool Games & Single Elimination Bracket
- Location: Wagon Wheel Park – 345 Freeport Parkway, Coppell, TX 75019
- Fee: $425 (includes $75 non-refundable admin fee); No Gate Fee
- Deadline: Monday, March 18, 2019 - Registration & Payment Deadline
- Divisions: 8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
- Div Size: Minimum 4-Teams; Maximum 8-Teams (subject to change)
- Insurance: Proof of Insurance Required
- Roster: Team Roster Required & Birth Certificates Required Upon Request
- Rules: Posted on Registration Webpage and / or Provide to Coach Prior to Start
- Awards: Individual Player Awards to Bracket Champion & Runner-Up
- Refund: 100% complete rainout (less $75 non-refundable admin fee)
Registration at https://tournaments.coppellbaseball.org/
CBA Board Meeting Dates listed below. Meeting time is 7pm, location conference room at Wagon Wheel Concession stand, barn. These meetings are for CBA board members only, Thank you.
Dick’s Sporting Goods is offering a shop day for all CBA members on Saturday March 2nd and Sunday, March 3rd
Two locations available for the shop day:
Dick’s Sporting Goods
5801 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, TX 75028
2701 Rio Grande Blvd. Set 200 Euless, TX 76039
Once rosters are complete for the Select and Premier League, they will be listed below.
Attached are the link to the Spring 2019 Select and Premier League Rosters.
Select/Premier league tryouts for the spring 2019 season were held Nov. 1st through Nov. 15th. Dates and times per age group were determined by the coach. 13U still hosting a tryout this week.